There are plenty of things to do at Victoria Falls year-round for every type of adventurer.
Whether you’re looking to enjoy the sights at a leisurely pace, or seeking adrenaline-charged thrills, Victoria Falls offers plenty of activities to create an unforgettable experience. Feel the rushing torrents, take in spectacular scenic terrain, Boiling Pot Hike, Devil’s Pool and and many more. Enjoy one-of-a-kind attractions year-round.
Below are other activities offered by tour operators
- Bungee Jumping – The Victoria Falls Bungee Jump is undoubtedly the most scenic bungee jump in the World. With the Victoria Falls themselves as the backdrop, and the mighty Zambezi River flowing beneath you, this is sure to be the greatest bungee jump in the World.
- Abseiling, Gorge Swing or Zip Line – A little downstream from the falls suspended across the deep Batoka Gorge is a range of fun activities to thrill all the senses! Go by yourself or with a friend in the tandem option.
- Walk with Lions – a rare opportunity to walk with lions with no leashes or collars through the African bush as they get rehabilitated for reintroduction to the wild.
- White Water Rafting – The Zambezi River below the Falls offer a world class rafting experience as your guide steers your boat skilfully over 23 raging rapids. Or you can try surfing them on a river board. Kayaking in tandem or on your own is also available.
- Scenic Helicopter Flights – The chopper then circles over the waterfall and heads further up river, approaching the borders of the National Parks. The 30-minute ride actually spends slightly less time circling over the top of the Falls than the 15-minute flight, but the adrenalin-filled ride down the gorge, and the overall perspective this flight gives makes the longer flight well worth it
- Bush Walks – Enjoy the intricacies of the African bush at national parks near Victoria falls
- Microlight Flights – if you’re keen for the wind in your hair and an exhilarating ride, a flight over the Falls in a microlight is unmatched.
- Quad and Mountain Biking – There are a number of tracks for you to enjoy as you take to the cliffs along the gorge.
- Jet boats – thunder along the Zambezi River in one of the high-powered jet-boats and experience a fast-paced thrill along on the water’s edge.
- Devil’s Pool –This natural Swimming Pool is located on the edge of the Victoria falls and can be accessed by walking along the edge of the lip of the Falls in the dryer season. It is enclosed by rocks which keep you from falling over the 100 meter drop, but makes for excellent photographs
- Horseback Trails – this is done along the Zambezi and surrounding forests.
- Elephant Back Safaris – Shearwater’s herd of twelve elephants reside on the Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve, a few kilometres outside of Victoria Falls
- Fly Fishing – the Zambezi River offers good fishing, fly-fishing and tiger fishing being the most popular.